Saturday, September 04, 2010

Your favourite card?

When I woke up this morning and wandered round the house looking at all my fantastic RCA secret cards it got me wondering which card is my favourite - which one would I save if the house was on fire?  A very difficult question as there are so many that I love, and so many that remind me of the particular year in my life that I got them.  Because there is an immense investment of time and energy put into acquiring these cards I think they somehow acquire a much greater significance than any other art I have. 

So I've thought about it hard but for purely sentimental reasons I am going to say that it has to be the card that started it all off in at my first RCA Secret sale in 2001.  By Richard Smith it really started me off on the path I have now travelled.  What's your favourite and why?

No comments: